I love long skirts but I wasn’t always sure how to wear them. Also, I suffer from additional hump when I wear pleated skirts and for this reason I avoid them all together. Then I learnt the tricks and now I absolutely love wearing them.
Wearing long skirt tips:
- Be super skinny but if you not follow the rest
- Always wear them at the thinnest part of your waist
- Wear a over sized shirt with a belt to give you definition
- You can wear a T-shirt or top over the skirt and not tuck it in ( this is great for avoiding the hump )
- Dress it up by wearing a leather jacket or a crop jacket
- Top it off by wearing a hat!
I got so many compliments in the office today for wearing a long skirt and the girls all want to know where I got mine from… So here you go girls! Mine is from… dum dum dum… ZARA! But I didn’t wear mine with sandals. I paired mine up with nude Gucci heels, a black boob tube and tied in the front black silk shirt and of course a hat!